Carreer Opportunities at Hoglund Body and Equipment
Hoglund Body and Equipment is committed to growth and continuous improvement for our team members.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits - health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, disability, holidays, and paid time off
- Option to work four - 10 hour days
- Professional training - 100% company paid
- Safe and clean work environment
- Performance incentives
- Variety of vehicles & repairs
- Positive work environment
- Dedication to achieving professional goals
To apply for any of our positions, please complete the online application at the bottom of the page, submit your resume or download our application and send it via mail, email or fax to:
Mailing address: PO Box 1147, Monticello, MN 55362
Sandblast/Body Technician – Four Day Work Week
Hoglund Body & Equipment is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. If you are interested in starting a career in auto body repair, we are looking for a Blast/Body Technician to work a 4 day work week.
This evening position works Monday through Thursday, 10 hour shifts. The Blast/Body Technician is responsible for sandblasting and body repair as outlined by the repair order. This is a great opportunity for an individual just starting out and ready to learn more in the auto body industry!
- Read & comprehend estimates and repair vehicles per estimate and manufacturer standards.
- Use proper media and techniques ensuring not to damage components.
- Maintains blast booth and keeps it clean.
- Body repair including scuffing & sanding, taping & masking, part removal & installation, rust proofing, undercoating, seam sealing, decal installation and removal, and light rust removal.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.