Carreer Opportunities at Hoglund Body and Equipment
Hoglund Body and Equipment is committed to growth and continuous improvement for our team members.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits - health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, disability, holidays, and paid time off
- Option to work four - 10 hour days
- Professional training - 100% company paid
- Safe and clean work environment
- Performance incentives
- Variety of vehicles & repairs
- Positive work environment
- Dedication to achieving professional goals
To apply for any of our positions, please submit your resume or download our application and send it via mail, email or fax to:
Mailing address: PO Box 1147, Monticello, MN 55362
Hoglund Body & Equipment seeks an experienced Body Technician for our day shift, with the option of working four, 10-hour shifts. As a body technician, you will be responsible for taking any repair that comes in to our body shop from start to finish, with minimal direction.
- Read and comprehend all damage estimates, repairing vehicles per estimate in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- Perform complete body repairs to all makes and models of vehicles.
- Demonstrate quality and pride in repairs.
- High school diploma
- Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing Degree and/or I-CAR Certification preferred